Friday, March 7, 2008

The Birth of Literary License

Now that I just created this blog, I'm asking myself "Why?" I don't have a good answer for that question just yet. The answer has something to do with the respect I have for the several good literary blogs I read daily combined with some idea that I should put all the interesting literary bits I collect over the course of a day in one place--like a personal catalog of my literary interests. Maybe my blog can save time (or waste time) for someone else with similar interests, but at this point, I'm not contemplating an audience.

So, what's going to go into the mix? Probably a good amount of book news combined with comments about books I'm reading. I'm sure I'll throw in info about book gadgets (Sony Reader) or tools (Library Thing). At this point, it's difficult to say. And, really, does anyone care?

No comments: