Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Literary License Family is Growing/Schedule Change

My husband and I are expecting our first baby in late August. We're excited for her arrival, but my reading for Literary License is now frequently interrupted with baby books, trips to baby stores, and an increased number of visits to family and friends. As a result, I'm unable to maintain my weekly review schedule for the time being and will be switching to a looser schedule of two to three reviews a month. I will post reviews as I finish books, rather than targeting a particular day of the week. Thanks for being flexible during this busy time!

11 comments:

Rebecca @ The Book Lady's Blog said...

Congrats, Gwen!

Jen - Devourer of Books said...

Congratulations Gwen! Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?

Zibilee said...

Congratulations Gwen! I am so happy to hear the news! Take good care of yourself.

raidergirl3 said...

all the best!
Don't worry about the reviews - I enjoy them when ever they appear.

Tina said...

How wonderful for you and your family. Worry not about reviews or books...Others will be reviewing, and those books you have in your pile aren't going anyplace. Enjoy your time as a prospective and new mom...the time goes all too fast, and then you have to wait FOREVER to repeat the fun as a grandparent.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!! What wonderful news. :) Lots of book bloggers having babies these days. Enjoy your pregnancy! <3

Gwendolyn B. said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Babies are more fun than books anyway!

Robert Nagle said...

Congrats, Gwen. Thanks for giving us extra time to catch up on the titles you've recommended in the past!

By the way, I've been loving the iPad. I haven't been reading fiction on it yet, but will.

Lisa said...

Congratulations!

It only makes sense that your schedule will fluctuate - real life has a way of intruding on our reading, doesn't it? We'll be here when you get the chance to post, don't worry.

Library Cat said...

Congratulations!! I had four children and loved the whole pregnancy thing each time.

I look forward to your reviews whenever you post them!

I hope you will have time to come by and visit one of my two blogs: Holocaust Resources or Library Cats Book List !!

Have a great weekend!

Irene said...

It is late August...we patiently await your baby's birth. So happy for you and your husband!!